- 1994 Fender 40th Anniversary American Stratocaster modified with 2 Fender Hot Noiseless pickups, and a Seymour Duncan Lil Screamin Demon pickup in the bridge position.
- 2012 Carvin Custom Shop Contour66
- 1997 Paul Reed Smith CE22 Bolt On
- 1978 Gibson The Paul modified with Carvin Pickups and 6 way selector switch
- MIM Fender Tele with a Seymour Duncan Lil ’59 in the bridge position and a Carvin TBH69 in the neck
- Ovation Celebrity Acoustic/Electric
- Crafter CE/24N Nylon String Acoustic/Electric
- Yamaha Pacifica
- Fender American Standard Jazz Bass
- Currently my main rig for most gigs is a POD HD500 direct to the PA. I use an Alto powered monitor on stage to monitor my own guitar mix. For some church gigs I use in ear monitors instead of the powered monitor.
- Mesa Boogie DC5
These are used with my Mesa Boogie DC5.
- Furman Powered Pedalboard
- Ernie Ball Volume Pedal
- Lovepedal Kalamazoo Gold Overdrive
- Dunlop Crybaby Wah Wah
- Barber Electronics Tone Press Compressor
- Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde
- Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
- TC Electronic Flashback X4 Digital Delay and Looper
- Boss DD5 Digital Delay
- Boss CE2 Chorus
- I also have countless other pedals including a Line6 MM4, Rocktron Austin Gold, MXR Dyna Comp, Super Comp, Boss DD3 and many more that make it on to the pedalboard from time to time.
- Korg D3200 Hard Disk Recorder
- KRK Rokit5 Studio Monitors
- Line6 POD
- A multitude of microphones and accessories